fredag den 8. april 2016

Spring Boho Lookbook | Laura Germany

Hello people out there! My name is Laura, I am 19 years old and live in Germany. 



So now that you have the basic information, we can come to the 'fun' part. I filmed a spring/boho lookbook. It's definitely not perfect but I had so much fun filming it, so here's the video:


Outfit details:


Outfit 1:

I really love maxi skirts, because they look incredible and are also extremely comforable. I decided to style it with a white chrochet crop top I bought at Urban Outfitters and paired it with a cute rosy John Lennon sunglasses, haha. Throwed on some jewerelly and their you have it: a cute and comforable boho look.

Maxi Skirt: New look
Crop top: Urban Outfitters
Shades: Bought in Italy

Outfit 2:

You can never go wrong with something white when it comes to spring. I literally have a obssession with white clothes but well - who cares? If you throw on a cute little white dress (not black because its spring hihi) and combine it with a hat and some sandals - I choose some Birkenstocks but I know that their not everyone's cup of tea - you have a quick and easy spring outfit.

Dress: Asos
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Asos

Outfit 3:

I would call this outfit "Netflix and Chill" because that's what I would wear on a cloudy and not so sunny sunday. Some comfy flared leggins, and again here we see my issue with white again, a white top and a laced bra because they feel just like heaven and you're ready to, well, lay in your bed and doing nothing meaningful but at least you look good!

Leggings: H&M
Top: Forever21
Bra: Urban Outfitters

Outfit 4:

This Outfit is not really Bohemian but I am also in love with Vintage dresses. I styled this around the dress and wore a overszied jeans jacket with it. To be honest I think a oversized Jeans jacket is a must have for everybody! Then a big scarf because I live in Germany and you can't call this weather spring because it has like 10 degrees outside, but whatever aaand last but not least some knee socks because they make everything look a bit more interesting and a pair of black shoes.

Vintage dress: eBay
Jeans Jacket: Asos
Shoes: Asos
Scarf: Forever21

- Laura (Instagram: @_laaauuraa)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar